6.29.2010

Summer Vacay

Hello all! WOW - I have gotten SO much positive feedback about my cakes! I am so flattered and so glad that you are here to look at these little piles of sugar!

I have decided to take a small-itsy-bitsy bit of a summer break from making cakes and will not be taking any more orders until the end of August/beginning of September. As you may know, each cake takes me over 10 hours to decorate (on average), and that does not include the drawing, shopping, buying, planning, pouring, mixing, baking, waiting, blogging...you get the point. I just don't have the time or energy right now to pack in any more orders until then. Just wanted everyone to know, and I want to apologize ahead of time if you ask and I have to (regretfully) say no.

However, for all you readers who just wanna see this crazy journey, do not fear! I have plenty of cakes already planned between now and then so the blogging will continue and you will get to share my adventures with me.

Stay tuned! New cake should be up at the end of this week!


UPDATE:

I think I might have confused a few people: when I say that I'm not taking any more cake orders until the end of August/beginning of September, I mean I'm not taking orders. So, for example: if you want a cake for September 30, I can't commit to that date-you'll have to ask me at the end of August/beginning of September.

The reason behind this is that I'm currently looking for a job, and will hopefully have one by then. I don't want to commit to any cakes this far in advance since I don't even know what my future holds. Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with your cakes! I got tickled reading your posts when I saw I.hate.cakes. My first thought was Well, I.hate.cookies! I just iced cookies for my son's pirate party a few weeks ago and it took FOREVER so i really started laughing when I saw I.hate.cookies! Too funny. I can't wait to see your next cake. Well done!

    ReplyDelete